Do you want to be part of a team that creates one of the world’s leading cloud-based Access Control software solutions?
We are seeking a new developer looking to expand their skillset. Working at Feenics offers a unique opportunity to grow and directly impact the changing security market.
Feenics Inc. (www.feenics.com) is the developer of a leading cloud-based access control as a service (ACaaS) solution: Keep by FeenicsTM. It is the industry's most secure and agile cloud-based access control that can be managed from anywhere there is an Internet connection. Keep employs a friendly, intuitive and feature-rich user interface (UI) that uses a native Windows app, with robust features, as well as a web client and mobile clients. The platform is built using open architecture hardware for limitless interoperability, plus it is fortified by the security, disaster recovery and redundancy of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Feenics is a Select AWS Technology Partner.
As a Software Support Specialist, you will be the voice of Feenics to the customer and occasionally the end user.
This role requires interpersonal skills and technical knowledge.
Some tasks you may be involved in include:
• Working with customers to identify problems and advising on the solution
• Logging and keeping records of customer requests
• Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating self-help documents to empower users
• Installing software on servers/appliances for new orders
• Testing returned equipment to identify issues
• Support the roll out of new products and features
• Leveraging the Keep by Feenics API to assist with custom solutions
• Assisting in educating internal personnel as well as customer base
Interested individuals must be willing to work in a changing environment with a growing product line. New features and updates are released monthly and will require the ability adapt quickly and disperse that information reliable to customers.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple open cases at one time
• Rapidly establish working relationships with customers
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP devices and network configurations
• Experience with software development and/or programming
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
• Excellent record keeping skills
• 2-year degree in computer programming or another technical related field
While these skills are not required, possessing these additional skills will provide a benefit within this role.
• Experience with Access Control hardware
• Familiarity in the Security Integration industry
• Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
• Previous Customer Service experience
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Experience with Windows Server & Linux operating systems
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• MongoDb experience
• SQL experience
• C# proficiency
Hours and environment
Software Support requires you to work 40 hours per week, typically from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern per business hours. On-Call or afterhours projects may arise from time to time as customers are supported globally.
Most days will be spent working directly with customers and various Feenics departments.