Feenics Inc., is the developer of a cloud-based Access Control as a service (ACaaS) solution, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager, to be based in the US Mid-West Region. The business expectations and metrics for this sales position are contained herein and the successful candidates will have a proven track record in sales. Travel is expected between 25%-50% and this person must live in a within one hour of a major metropolitan city. This role will report directly to the Executive Vice President.
The key objectives of this role are as follows:
• Meet and exceed the financial targets set by Feenics
• Create pull-through opportunities
• Manage the current Feenics VAR (Value-Added Resellers)
Other responsibilities will include:
• Full comprehension of Feenics’ ACaaS solution, Keep, for the ability to demonstrate the product to systems integrators, end users and consultants.
• Creating quotes for your VARs or opportunities.
• Channel and market management.
• Attending pre-authorized trade events within territory, and occasionally to other regions.
• Managing business expenses within territory.
• manage the current Feenics VAR (Value-Added Resellers)
• expand the number of resellers in the West.
• Identify and deliver new access control opportunities to Feenics, whether greenfield or takeover of existing competitive products.
• Develop current end user relationships to increase the share of Feenics solutions within their organization.
• Cultivate new and manage existing consultant/A&E relationships in order to influence specification.
• Occasionally, Feenics will need the successful candidate to assist in other regions of the country for the overall benefit of Feenics without direct impact on his or her defined territory [IL, IN, WI, MI, KY, OH, MN, IA, MO]
Skills and Qualifications:
Besides characteristics listed above, these skills and qualifications are expected for the successful candidate:
• Comprehensive understanding of integrated security systems
• Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
• High level prospecting skills
• Clear communicative skills
• Manage travel expenditures of region, while staying within budget
• Manage weekly and monthly reports as directed by leadership
• Attend national and regional trade shows, when applicable
• Unquestionable integrity and ethics
Keep by Feenics, the industry's most secure and agile cloud-based access control that can be managed from anywhere there is an internet connection. Keep employs a friendly, intuitive and feature-rich user interface (UI) that uses a simple native app, with robust features. The platform is built using open architecture hardware for limitless interoperability, plus it is fortified by the security, disaster recovery and redundancy of Amazon Web Services (AWS).